2018 NAMI Greater Houston Membership Meeting & Breakfast
- Saturday, October 13; 10am-Noon
- Location: Lifeline Chaplaincy/Museum District/1415 Southmore/Houston, TX 77004
- 1. Welcome – Dr. Jane Malin, Board President, NAMI Greater Houston
- 2. “Overview of Mental Health in Harris County: Focus on Depression and Substance Abuse”
Asim A. Shah M.D.
Professor & Executive Vice Chair, Menninger Department of Psychiatry,
Chief, Division of Community Psychiatry,
Professor, Family & Community Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine.
Chief of Psychiatry, Ben Taub Hospital/HARRISHEALTH SYSTEM
Director, Mood Disorder Research Program at Ben Taub,
Director, Community Behavioral Health Program,
Executive Director, Psychotherapy Services.
- 3. Call to Order of the Annual General Membership Meeting
- 4. Approval of the 2017 Annual General Membership Meeting Minutes
- 5. President’s Report – Dr. Jane Malin
- 6. Treasurer’s Report – Charlie McMurray – Horton
- 7. Executive Director’s Report – Glenn Urbach
- 8. New Business
- Election of 2019-2020 Officers and Directors – Dr. Neal Sarahan
- Vote to adopt Bylaws Revisions – Dr. Neal Sarahan
- 2018 & 2019 NAMI Walk Update
- 9. Adjournment