July 20, 2017 | NAMI.ORG
Wondering what is happening with health reform? Every day–and sometimes multiple times a day–the news changes.
But what doesn’t change is NAMI’s simple test for health reform: Will Americans have more mental health coverage and better care? To date, the answer has been no. Whether it’s the revised Senate bill, repeal of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or repeal and delay, Congress is overlooking millions of Americans who live with mental illness.
All of the proposals would:Strip Read More
- Challenging Multicultural Disparities In Mental Health
- Spanking leads to mental health problems, study shows
- New research reveals people with mental illness are facing a ‘locked door’ when it comes to getting a job
- NAMI and Advocacy: Staying United in the Face of Challenging Times
- Mental Health Problems Rising Among College Students