September 30, 2020
By Mat Harab
Houston Public Media
The city is launching a new mental health support program providing resources to people during the COVID-19 pandemic, Houston officials announced Tuesday.
The program — called “Let’s Beat COVID-19: Health Education, and Support Services,” or HESS — launches Thursday, and includes a support hotline, virtual support groups, and other re
sources, according to the city’s health department.more » Read More
- Police have shot people experiencing a mental health crisis. Who should you call instead?
- Join NAMI this Mental Illness Awareness Week to Raise the Voices of Lived Experience
- 5 Things I Wish My Loved Ones Knew About Dissociation
- Whether it’s hurricanes or COVID-19, disasters are driving a mental health crisis
- The coronavirus pandemic is still raging in Texas. Its mental health toll will only get worse.