By Kyle Elliott, MPA, CHES | Jun. 22, 2018
g my recovery and myself has allowed me to be a better friend, a better partner and a better person; it’s also allowed me to be more successful. I’m much better at helping my clients knowing that I have learned how to help myself.
Here are five ways I help myself, so I can better help those I serve.
Adopt A Self-Care Mindset
Self-care. Self-care. Self-care. I preach these words to client after client. As Read More
- Health Information-Sharing Bill Passes House
- Military veterans walk through Houston this weekend to raise money, awareness for mental health
- Where to Find Help to Deal with Mental Illness, Thoughts of Suicide
- Texas Lawmakers Hear Mental Health Recommendations
- Self-Help Techniques For Coping With Mental Illness