Glenn Urbach, Executive Director of NAMI GH, shares his advice for finding help in this story written by Sophia Beausol Watch the full interview here. https://www.click2houston.com/news/where-to-find-help-to-deal-with-mental-illness-thoughts-of-suicide
HOUSTON – After the deaths of fashion designer Kate Spade and chef Anthony Bourdain, local mental health groups are urging people to ask for help if they’re contemplating suicide.
“Alleviate the sigma and call for help. I don’t care if it’s a suicide hotline, NAMI, clergy — just call somebody. Somebody will talk to you,” said Glenn Urbach, the Read More
- Texas Lawmakers Hear Mental Health Recommendations
- Self-Help Techniques For Coping With Mental Illness
- NAMI Celebrates Mental Health Victories In Federal Funding Bill
- Harris County Will Buy Riverside, Turn It Into Mental Health Facility
- Texas Schools Lack Sufficient Number Of Mental Health Professionals, Experts Say