May is Mental Health Month and The Health Museum will bring awareness to the subject with an extraordinary exhibit on display now through June 30. Fine Line: Mental Health/Mental Illness is a documentary of voices, stories and portraits that confronts stereotypes and reveals the courage and fragility of those living with mental illnesses.
Photographer Michael Nye spent four years photographing and recording stories. Schizophrenia, depression, obsessive-compulsive, anxiety and bi-polar disorders are among the Read More
- Kristen Bell Wants Mental Health Screenings To Be As Common As Dentist Visits & She Makes A Great Point
- Brain structure that tracks negative events backfires in depression
- $1 million grant from iconic Cosmo editor and husband creates innovative mental health programs at schools
- MayBeWell: Shining a Spotlight on Mental Health in the Black Community
- State Spending More on Mental Health Care, but Waitlist for Beds Grows