I don’t know how to talk about mental health in a short, sweet and all-encompassing way. On the topic, my mind is a Powerball drawing of sorts.
The first ball up is MarShawn McCarrel, the brilliant Black Lives Matter activist who tragically took his own life earlier this year. Then I think of the artist formerly known as Ron Artest excitedly giving a shoutout to his psychiatrist after the Los Angeles Lakers won the 2010 NBA Finals.
I think Read More
- State Spending More on Mental Health Care, but Waitlist for Beds Grows
- Patty Duke’s most memorable roles included mental health advocate
- Pilot program gives hope to inmates with mental health needs
- Half of People Killed by Police Have a Disability: Report
- HELP Committee issues amended mental health bill